Author Topic: aisdispatcher BeagleBone Black Rev C ArmV7  (Read 1874 times)

goelectric

• New User
    • View Profile
aisdispatcher BeagleBone Black Rev C ArmV7
« on: 24 August, 2016, 04:27:00 pm »
Hi,

Could someone please provide a version of aisdispatcher compiled for armV7 32 bit that will run on a BeagleBone Black or temporarily lend me the source code under an NDA so I can build it? I have tried both the current compiled  glibc and uClibc  arm versions of aisdispatcher from this site but they will not execute - gives:- -bash: ./aisdispatcher: No such file or directory

johnnagro

• New user
  • CTO @ Dockwa
    • View Profile
    • Dockwa, Inc.
Re: aisdispatcher BeagleBone Black Rev C ArmV7
« Reply #1 on: 16 November, 2016, 10:31:12 pm »
open-source would be nice. i am happy to help getting it setup on github/gitlab, etc.

SV3EXP

• New user
    • View Profile
Re: aisdispatcher BeagleBone Black Rev C ArmV7
« Reply #2 on: 25 April, 2017, 04:49:49 pm »
Finally after many hours of debugging I've found a solution to run aisdispatcher on my ARM boards.

The issue seems to be that aisdispatcher binary looks for file "/lib/ld-linux.so.3" that does not exist in my system (and in many others)

The solution is to link this file to "/lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3"

sudo ln -s /lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3 /lib/ld-linux.so.3

Now aisdispatcher works on ARMv7 (Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS, Debian GNU/Linux 8 etc)

Hi,

Could someone please provide a version of aisdispatcher compiled for armV7 32 bit that will run on a BeagleBone Black or temporarily lend me the source code under an NDA so I can build it? I have tried both the current compiled  glibc and uClibc  arm versions of aisdispatcher from this site but they will not execute - gives:- -bash: ./aisdispatcher: No such file or directory